What You Can Do to Help Stop the Slaughter
TAKE ACTION! There are many things you can do to help save the whales and dolphins of Japan. Please join us in our continuing efforts to end this slaughter.
WRITE: Send a letter, e-mail or fax to the Prime Minister of Japan, the Minister of Fisheries, your local embassy or consulate and other Japanese officials to let them know that this barbaric slaughter is unacceptable.
PRIME MINISTER OF JAPAN
Prime Minister Taro Aso
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8968 JAPAN
E-mail form: http://www.kantei.go.jp/foreign/forms/comment.html
Public Relations Fax: +81-3-3581-3883
MINISTER OF FISHERIES
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8907 JAPAN
E-mail form: http://www.voice.maff.go.jp/maff-interactive/people/ShowWebFormAction.do?FORM_NO=5
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL MEDIA (TV, NEWSPAPERS AND RADIO): In order to spread the news about what is happening in Japan, we need to get media coverage.
- Write letters to the editors of your local newspapers
- Call TV and radio stations to ask them to cover this important news
- Refer your local broadcast and cable TV stations to Sea Shepherd to get a free copy of our Susan Sarandon "Save the Dolphins" Public Service Announcement (PSA)
- You can offer the Sea Shepherd telephone number 360-370-5650, so the media can contact us for interviews with Sea Shepherd president and founder, Captain Paul Watson.
GET YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY INVOLVED:
- Print and distribute our "Save the Dolphins" brochure. Click here to print the brochure (PDF)
- Invite them to our website to learn more about this important issue and take action
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR E-MAIL NEWSLETTER: Receive our Sea Shepherd E-News to stay informed about our progress and to learn of more ways to help.
SUPPORT SEA SHEPHERD WITH A DONATION TODAY! : Click here to make a donation via credit card or to learn about other ways to support Sea Shepherd.